Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Friends are one who brings fair weather around.

Yet another day with a beautiful weather, felt really excited about the work ahead and was humming a song heard over and over again for God knows how many time at my hostel.


Opened the mail box and was happy to see my friends message there . What a perfect beginning of the day I said to my self and started my work with a big smile as they teach in the art of living classes.


Time went by and my mind wandered to the beautiful time I spent in my OGs and Combats. Opened the chat box to chat with a long lost friend , only to find a message that the friend is no longer alive. Lost the friend in the ambush of time laid by the militants of words, enemy of knowledge and friendship. Lost one more I said to my self,what a beautiful day it was and know how miserable it was to me . The world around me changed and the beautiful weather became the most hostile cause I lost my friend and what is the value of life without a friend.


Many a times I saw the old correspondence though it brought momentary joy, the void it Left was so horrible that I finally decided to get rid of all the old correspondence and just remember the friend as the friend whose mere thought can change the atmosphere of my mind and thoughts.
Really a friend is the one who by mere thought can change the world around you.



No comments: