Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My friend's views about me

I have seen the confidence in his stride
I have seen him with perseverance
I have heard the love for his family in his voice
I have seen him missing his cute lil kid
I have seen the lament in his eyes
I have seen him trying to make up for the distance
I have seen the “I am there” unspoken message for his friends
I have seen him happy
I have seen him dancing
I have seen him enjoying the rain
I have seen him being a kid
I have seen him be an elder brother
I have seen him counseling
N I have seen him listening to the advice
I have seen him trying to get angry
I have seen him with the gift of forgiveness
I have seen him get up once again n fight all odds out
I have heard the strength in his words
N I have seen firmness in his actions
And have heard the compassion in his voice
I have seen him keeping his word,
N I have seen him resolving to be there…
I have seen only love in him……
That is how I have seen Rahul da…


This is the testimonial writen by my friend on Orkut so I thought it is more appropriate to start my blog posting through hers.

Happy reading...

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Very nice views. Your friend appears to be very prolific. I am sure there are some friends who want to say a lot more but are unable to say it. Or they are saying it, but you aren't listening.
Maybe one day when you have the time to think over what happened, what they said, what you said, things may improve.
Whether they do improve or not, please get the smile back on your face. I miss your smile...